Angelic Universe
Welcome to the Angelic Universe.

Please, sign in or make an account to continue.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We're back! We're living! And overall, We're kicking ass!

Share | 

An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel

Telepathic Transmissions : 44

Commander
Name: Angel
Race: Angelic

PostSubject: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Off in space, In Val's lab... A flashing light blinked on the computer for a space anomaly. Val peeked her head in to notice this and says softly to herself, "Hmm... wounder what that could be....?" And she looks to a computer screen which had a large, new, nebula on it. She raises an eyebrow to it and says, "Hmm... I don't remember that at all..." and she nods a bit before moving down the hall to find her old star charts. The nebula was a rusted brown looking and also eye shaped. It peered into the room like an eerie eye down a microscope. The nebula gazed in through the screen but, as she turned her back to it the nebula started to shift and then blinked. the computer showed a read out of the elements and energy it gave off. It gave a few standards such as gamma, Beta, and Epsilon radiation... and a few it wasn't supposed to such as a very strange and non occurring radiation known as Zalothium radiation. This radiation was not found on anything exept the Angel of the universe herself, and ONLY found on her skin. As she was in a phasic state her radiation wouldn't be there. The nebula also gave off a harsh blue swirl among the red and rust colors. Meanwhile, A select few people from across the galaxy dreamed odd, vivid, and disturbing dreams. A great eye watched them in almost perpetual darkness all around and a voice which was deep and almost dark sounding says softly, almost narrating, "Spinning in the darkness, unaware of the world around. They drifted through the void of there mind and wonder where they are...? Covered by a blanket of there own lies, They sleep peacefully. Wake up... An eye is upon you. Calling to them, Seeing through there lies, Seeing though them. Wake up, The time has come for them. The truth has come to reclaim them. " And at that moment the eye gazes right at them making them open there eyes in the dream and gaze into the massive red and blue swirled eye. Fear, Like water washes over them before it blinks and everything goes black before they wake up.

The angel of hope was dreaming the nightmare and woke up screaming and covered in a cold sweat, She was currently on a ship, Blending in to pass time. Her hair was a shifting color between blue, purple, and red as the light reflected on it. She was sleeping to a male human who quickly woke up at the same time she screamed, Asking softly and worriedly, "Are you ok, sweetie?" And she was breathlessly clutching her chest, She touches the back of her neck where her gem was and rubbed it gently. "I...I don't know." And she tried to compose herself as best she can. Shuddering a bit she laid back down.
Back to top Go down
http://angelic-universe.forumotion.com
Chaotic
E'reban
E'reban

Telepathic Transmissions : 19

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Chaotic lay sprawled across the bed, face buried in the pillow. It was another night of heavy drinking for him. There was something about that green ooze that let him think better. He rolled over on his back, twitching in his unconsciousness. The eye on his forehead sprung open, and started gazing around manically, unblinking. He shuffled some more and sprang up, opening his eyes. Sharp pain sliced through his frontal lobe, sending him to his knees. He quickly closed his eyes to stop the pain as using his third eye at the same time as his natural-born eyes was excruciating. As he knelt there holding his forehead, the only thing he could see was a gigantic nebula-like eye. The image was so intense that he felt like it was seared into his eyelids. Shaking his head in a futile attempt to clear it, he staggered to the holo console in the corner. Turning it on he brought up a very old diary entry.
"It was magnificent... I could see the eye's full formation unfolding right in front of me. As if i was standing right in the middle of it. And this soothing voice made everything appear out of thin air, not with words but with melodies. Every vessel, every neural pathway was defined and accounted for. I will start the gene splice and incubation first thing tomorrow. The potential this implant has..."
Chaotic turned off the audio, turning in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel

Commander

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Outside, Shortly after he woke up... A woman, Her hair was a bright bright green color and she wore a tight, white shirt with green jeans. Her hair was perfectly straight with a curl outward at the end. She stared into the entrance of the cave before sighing and then acting cold from the weather... She hold her arms and walked in slowly asking, "H...Hello? Hellooo?" And stumbling a bit. She was playing up the 'cold and lonely, looking for shelter' act. trying to get attention on one of the security cameras or some kind of scanner. She masked her real energy signature just in case... "Is... Is anybody here?" She asked again...
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
E'reban
E'reban

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:53 pm

The holo console started blaring and alarm. Chaotic was quick to turn around and look for whatever caused this sudden reaction. As he was shifting through the readings, spotting it was the external sensor array.
"What the... nothing entered the atmosphere...
He continued to rummage through the readouts as fast as he could.
"Nothing on the shield breach... Unless... No no no. There would have been traces here and here... Oh screw it.
Chaotic pushed the lockdown button and triggered the silent alarm. All of the cave doors came down with a hiss, and an energetic humm was soon heard if you aproached them.
"Nobody can get past this shit..."
He grabbed two serpent like creations and strapped them around his wrist. He rushed through the tunnels, stopping only for a split second at each barricade pausing ofr it to let him through.
He was in the "lobby" of the cave in a matter of minutes. Passing his finger along the serpent-like thing around his wrist he approached the green haired woman.
"Explain yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel

Commander

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 pm

She slowly closed her eyes casually at first before turning to him and saying, "Oh please! Don't...hurt me! I'm unarmed!... I..I crashed not to far away and I... Uhm... I was looking for shelter... Please don't... hurt me!" She was acting very scared and shaken up, "Plea...please...! I just...-" And she stops biting her lower lip. She was at a loss for words, She was in 'Shock' visually but it was actually because she didn't have a full story prethought up.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
E'reban
E'reban

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Chaotic was examining the woman head to toe. A slight movement of the rag on his mouth could lead one to think he was now smirking. He added in a cocky tone.
"I am so sorry to hear that. It must have been so horrible on a gentle looking creature as yourself."
He opened his third eye and looked at the woman again. The sight was almost blinding. Light engulfed the figure, spreading rays of prismatic reflections in all directions. His tendrils were fluttering about anxiously. For a moment more he kept his gaze on the figure, then slowly closed his third eye, casting his head down.
"I see... But you are not the same one... Your colors are... different, and there is no sound. Now I am not so surprised you managed to get here unnoticed. "
He starts slowly circling toward the woman.
Back to top Go down
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel

Commander

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:38 pm

She says, "What...Do you...mean?" As she starts eying him up and down slowly. She knew she was caught by him, But she didn't let on yet, "I...I don't know what your talking about... "
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
E'reban
E'reban

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Chaotic's eyes narrow a little.
"Don't play coy. There is a reason why they appointed me to the monitoring detail, despite the fact i should be in the labs where i belong."
Chaotic taps his forehead right next to the third eye.
"It was shown to me by one like yourself. Every detail of this implant came to me in a dream. Sung and woven by your kin."
He could not resist not taking another look and his third eye opened for just a moment as his eyes closed. He reeled a little as the image was immense.
"Why have you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel

Commander

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 pm

She sharply droped the act and her clothes shifted into her normal set of old style armor. It was white with green designs over it and green trim. She says sharply, Blinding the camera's and scanners around, "You aren't supposed to call us out. I've come to warn you and ask for your assistance. There is something big going down. We can't directly deal with this for...Reasons." and she looks around slowly before saying softly, "So, Can you aid us...?" She crosses her arms...
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
E'reban
E'reban

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Chaotic stood there for a moment, examining the new form.
"I... No one has left the homeworld in quite some time."
He cups his chin over the brown cloth rag that is covering the lower part of his face.
"In my opinion we have ignored the rest of the universe for too long. But not everyone agrees with me."
He crosses his arms.
"You are fortunate that nothing binds me to this place any longer. I do need some time to prepare however. Just tell me where to be and when and i will do what is in my power to help."
He brings two fingers to his mouth, moves them to his chest and back to his side. He starts to turn towards the tunnel entrance.
Back to top Go down
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel

Commander

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:44 am

The angel huffs a bit with a smerk. "Well, We'll come get you as soon as your ready. So, Don't worry about transportation." And she turns with a wave to him and struts off through a wall with a poof of light.

An angel ship was in a high orbit, Undetectable to most normal scanning devices that aren't specially designed to pick them up. The ship was a large crystal shape with 5 large and orbiting crystals around a middle spire which pointed downward. On the top it had a large indentation for there phased array cannon. She waited on the ship and had her eyes closed... She occasionally peered at a crystal bunch which to the normal eye had nothing but a mist or fog coming out of it. But to any special devices or in this case his 3rd eye, The crystal bunch was displaying a type of scanner along with several hundred strange characters on it. The language was as old as the universe and only so many people have ever seen the text or been able to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.   

Back to top Go down

An Angel's nightmare. The all knowing eye.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1