Angelic Universe
Welcome to the Angelic Universe.

Please, sign in or make an account to continue.
Angelic Universe
Welcome to the Angelic Universe.

Please, sign in or make an account to continue.
Angelic Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're back! We're living! And overall, We're kicking ass!

Xalin outpost number 18.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel
Angel Of Time

Telepathic Transmissions : 44

Commander
Name: Angel
Race: Angelic

Xalin outpost number 18. Empty
PostSubject: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 am

A large station floated freely in space in orbit around a dead planet.The Xalin enstigma sat on the long shaft where it stuck from the surface of a moon. The top of the station was special glass in the shape of a dome. Inside was a city like envirment, Holding large buildings and dirt flooring where Xalin's walked freely from building to building. Mostly black Xalins could be seen but, A few white and blue ones were there to. Most were carting large, long bars of refined metals which trailed a few yards behind the lead. 3 of them were holding a large dark, crimson red beam of metal called,
'Cek-ka-ke-ka' which was the main metal used in Xalin ship drives and outer hull Armour plating. The planet and moon were rich with this material as they mined it and sold the other ores to passing trade ships in the station, while the Cek beams were stock piled along with large deposits of Iron and other metals used in the construction of star ships. An extra large black Xalin, with a mighty crown (The crown of a Xalin is the large spikes along the back of its head, looking like a big, bone crown. [ Will post proper descriptions of Xalins later. ] ) Stood over the others. Her translator chip making her orders heard with the loud clicking and hissing to the others, "Get that Tritanium to dock 7. You, Help those 3 over there. You 3, Get to work! We don't pay you to polish your mandibles!" She was a Queen Xalin (Roughly 3 times the size of a normal Xalin [ 6-8 feet tall] ) and clearly in charge. She didn't just bark orders ether, Her massive body made her able to lift, with a some strain, 2 of the 2500 kilogram cylinders in her spiky fingers, carrying them to there proper areas and loading them on board the transports.
Back to top Go down
https://angelic-universe.forumotion.com
seraphina321
Ancient
Ancient
seraphina321

Telepathic Transmissions : 9

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 am

Nuka sah..or sah for short was Standing close to a smaller ship known as the orthiper.(swift one).In her peoples laungauge sighing she stops each passing Xalin and peeks into the bins using a scanner and her simple knowledge of metals to check there purity and mark the crates with a holo tag for proper sifting later.She was in a standard work suite an ugly bluish gray covered in pockets and Velcro seals.sighing she felt so out of place amongst all the giants around her even her cabin mate who stood at attention close to the door dwarfed her by several inches sense she was only 4' 9". sighing she pulls off her helmet with slide down glasses and sets it aside revealing short shaggy silver hair that ended at her earlobes and long elegant pointed ears with no ring holes her equally pale silver eyes watching the strangers load the metals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A Nanokind watches…   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:43 am

Sitting on top of a crate marked ‘DO NOT MOVE’, a young Nanokind, barely into it's late teens and eighty kilos, watched the goings on in the loading dock. Its rapt curiosity of the loading by these large, insectoid creatures had resulted in the Nanokind practically fluorescing bright yellow, it's normally transparent body almost completely opaque because of the depth of interest it was showing in the race and their activities.

It was currently in the form of a small humanoid, about 1.6m (5' 3") tall, and it had chosen a vaguely female form, complete with the suggestion of a small bust and a standard human-like face with the suggestion of darker-yellow eyes that stared, unblinking, at the Xalin.
Back to top Go down
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel
Angel Of Time

Commander

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:03 am

A white Xalin confronts Sah briefly holding a tablet out to her asking, "Sign here to confirm the shipment, please." The voice from her was soft as the form showed no breasts but a curvy form non the less with tiny ruberlike pads over her finger tips to not scar the tablet, Waiting for her to sign it before taking it and walking to the Queen who looked it over after putting her own metal load down into another transport in the next dock over. She looked it over briefly with her type of 'sight' which was a very early form of telepathie that they all shared and handed it back to her before shouting to others,who were trying to get the squishy mass off the box , shouts, "Leave the creature alone!" as she bumps them away from the squishy bloddy girl and looks to her tilting her head and shaking it mildly in a kind of frustration, "Who are you and what ship do you belong to..." She asks, Patiently as if talking to a child. A clear inpatients in her body language though as she looked side to side and her feet slowly sliding back and forth and tapping occasionally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 am

The Nanokind stared up at the massive Queen Xalin and shifted color from the deep yellow, through a fading green and into a pale blue, blinking as it stared and slid back a little on the box.

"I-I am between vessels, honorable one. I am seeking free passage upon a ship that will take me away from this sector and into another, so that I might continue to explore the galaxy as my mission dictates," the Nano replied to the Queen's question in a soft, almost feminine voice of it's own.
Back to top Go down
seraphina321
Ancient
Ancient
seraphina321

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:14 am

Sah signs the form and then checks over the last shipments before helping with some hover carriers to load the ships again.tossing the main list onto a box of metals she climbs down again to do a few last minute checks on the outer hull to make sure there are no breaches.As she scanning the outer hull she notices the same xalin talking to a ...yellow girl? Curios herself she takes off her thick heavily work gloves that reveal soft delicate hands thin and with long flexible fingers she inherited from her true race.Though Sah often whish they were thick with claws like her sister so work and heavy lifting wasn't so annoying."hey..whats going on?"she asks looking up at the Large xalin before crouching and getting a better look at the creature having to squint some sense her pale grey eyes weren't very strong.

Last edited by Angel Of Time on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding bold and size change)
Back to top Go down
Angel Of Time
Angel
Angel
Angel Of Time

Commander

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:50 am

The Queen nods and looks back at Sah before saying, "I was talking to this...-" She pauses having a slight lack of words at the moment before saying, "H...er..." And looking back to the blob girl before saying, "Excuse me..." And storms off with a thundering of her feet in a brisk sprint shouting, "YOU! STOP! THAT GOES TO DOCK 8 NOT DOCK 88!" ... After that she smacks the Xalin responsible and orders him to tend to the blob woman and make sure Sah gets safly off the station when shes ready. The Xalin shakes his head knowing he screwed up again and walks over to them before saying, "Hello, My name is Verma. I'm here to make sure you don't do anything wrong. " As he spoke to the gooey woman before looking to Sah and giving a small bow of acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:52 am

"Hello, I am of the Nanokind. I have taken the identifying name of Atran, in order to better observe your peoples and their activities, as well as get to know the people that I am observing," the Nanokind says, looking at the newcomer and then back to the large Xalin queen, and then once more to the small humanoid.

"Please, are you able to speak for your vessel? I would very much appreciate free passage on board and to be allowed to observe you as you go about your business," she asks Sah, approximating a smile and turning a pleasant shade of pale pink.
Back to top Go down
seraphina321
Ancient
Ancient
seraphina321

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:05 am

Sah looks the creature over curiously shed never seen anything like it and was so absorbed by it she didnt even really notice the queen for a moment before she nods quickly in return to show respect to the larger being."i am sah...and i can see i think we have free cargo space if you need passage..but im just a worker..ill need to consult our captain first."she says her pointed ears dipping a little before she glances back as her ships horn blares loudly waiting for the last of the crew to pile on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 am

The Nanokind approximates a smile, which looks a little strange because it's head is quite transparent, "I would very much appreciate your assistance in securing a berth upon your vessel, Sah."

It then turns to Verma and adds, "Thank you also, Verma, for keeping me safe. I can assure you, however, that I am quite safe in such a place. I am very much impervious to physical injury, and can be crushed, spindled, twisted, mutilated or sheered without injury."

Turning back to Sah, it asks, "Please communicate with your vessel that you wish to take on board a member of the Nanokind. It is my intention only to observe and learn."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xalin outpost number 18.   Xalin outpost number 18. Empty

Back to top Go down

Xalin outpost number 18.
Page 1 of 1